Jaguar Dealers In The Inland Empire
Review of the Jaguar dealerships in and near the Inland Empire:
The only Jaguar dealer technically in the Inland Empire is Alvarez Jaguar located in Riverside.
Alvarez Jaguar Pros:
- Located in Riverside and nearby to all of the Inland Empire
- Great Service Department
Alvarez Jaguar Cons:
- Limited inventory
- Small sales staff
- Warranty loaner cars are provided by Hertz, some distance away
I have had mixed sales experiences at Alvarez, past experiences being more positive than the recent. All experiences with the service department have been positive.
Rusnak Jaguar located in Pasadena is outside of the Inland Empire but if you live in the western cities of the I.E., it's approximately the same distance as Alvarez Jaguar.
Rusnak Jaguar Pros:
- Extensive inventory
- Large, well trained, extremely courteous sales team
- Loaner cars provided on the same lot
Rusnak Jaguar Cons:
- Limited parking areas and space
- Very busy service department
Penske Jaguar, West Covina:
Penske Jaguar formerly located just off Interstate 10 in West Covina is sadly no longer in business as a Jaguar dealer. While operating as a Jaguar dealer it was considered to be one of the finest dealers in Southern California.