Haunted Houses and Scary Places in the Inland Empire
On this page are some of the most famous or infamous haunted houses and scary places in the Inland Empire.. I hope I make you look over your shoulder and perhaps even send a chill down your spine as you read.
Last updated: August 2013
- The 2013 Halloween Haunted House events list for the Inland Empire
- The Haunted House in Rancho that I lived in.
- The Real Story of the Prospect Park Murder in Redlands.
- The Scariest House In Alta Loma.
- The Haunted Tree of Ontario.
- REAL video of what could be ghostly activity in San Jacinto: Proof of a ghost at Soboba Mansion ?
- The Soboba Mansion Report: Soboba / Estudillo Mansion
- The Richie Mansion / Hilltop Manor / Wilson Manor in Hemet
- The Whaley House (San Diego)
- The Haunted Apple Valley Inn
- The Haunted Payless Shoe Store
- The Beaumont Sunnyslope Cemetery
- The Haunted Auditorium at Bloomington High School
- The Haunted Calexico Ghost Town
- The Story of Calexico High School
- Haunted Big Lots Store in Fontana
- More ghost stories of Fontana
- The stories of The Mission Inn
- The Gates of Hell in Redlands
- The haunted Riverside Cemetery
- Scary stories of Mt. Rubidoux
- The Haunted places of Ontario, CA
- "The River" in Mead Valley
- All posts tagged with 'haunted house'
- All posts tagged with 'paranormal'